Phlebotomist - part time
600 S Main St. #100 Aurora, TX 76078 US
Phlebotomist - part time (willing to travel the other days for additional hours)
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Phlebotomist to work at a clinic in Azle, TX
**Need to have at least 3 year of Phlebotomy experience for consideration**
Pay Rate: depending on years of experience ($19/hour)
- Responsible for accurately obtaining blood samples via venipuncture and capillary collection procedures with minimum customer discomfort.
- Adheres to departmental policies and procedures to include departmental programs, quality control, quality assurance, and safety.
- Correctly identifies patient and properly labels specimens. Correctly identifies and utilizes proper tubes, containers, transport media, and storage temperature for each test type.
- Correctly identifies proper priority for collection process.
- Follows appropriate guidelines as established by the laboratory for missed draws, recollects, or difficult sticks. Utilizes job knowledge, judgment, and problem solving skills to ensure quality.
- Utilizes resources for proper collection and processing of requested tests. Utilizes resources to answer inquiries for test information and basic customer related issues.
- Functions as a liaison between the laboratory and the laboratory customers.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Certification: Preferred – Certified by the American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
At CornerStone Medical, our mission is to Improve the Lives of our Nurses and Allied Healthcare professionals.
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Weekly pay & Holiday pay
- Must pass background check
Quick apply on line or call David at 972-534-0020 ext 108
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
David has been in healthcare recruiting for 2 years, placing candidates in all areas of a Hospital/Clinic. He enjoys building strong relationships with his candidates/clients, while helping fill important assignments in his community. David is originally from Galveston, TX but relocated in 2005 to the DFW area to play Baseball in college. David graduated from Northwood University in 2009 with a BBA. He enjoys watching all of Houston sports team, playing Golf and spending time on the weekend with his family.