Pharmacy Tech- $22 HR
13501 Park Vista Blvd Ft Worth, TX 76177 US
10:30am-7pm or 8am-5pm
Start Date 10/27
We are hiring Pharmacy Techs for a premier specialty pharmacy in a state of the art facility in North Fort Worth, TX! Don't miss out on this opportunity!
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Filling prescription all day, standing and moving around required.
- Support pharmacist in patient care through order fulfillment, completion and delivery of final product to the patient, and follow-up with members of the care team and/or patients in our medication management program on any exceptions to order fulfilment.
- Utilize proper recordkeeping in appropriate systems as related to patient interactions, inventory management, prescription processing, delivery management
- Accurately completes prescription data entry, filling, packaging, and logistics steps
- Create accurate prescription labels
- Complies with established procedures, rules, and regulations
- Complies with all Texas State Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations
- Complies with Customer Service expectations as applicable to the Department
- Promoting teamwork, professional services and clear communication
- Understand confidentiality with respect to patient/ client care; complying with all federal and state laws applicable to the confidentiality of protected health information (PHI) and electronic protected health information (EPHI); and follow HIPAA guidelines regarding readily identifiable protected health information
1. Attention through detail
2. Quick learner
3. Effective communication Requirements:
- Pharmacy Tech Certification in Texas
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Medical, Dental available
- Weekly pay
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!