10825 John W. Elliot Dr Frisco, TX 75033
Pay: $16/per hr
Cornerstone Medical is currently looking for a detailed orientated Pharmacy Tech for a fast paced growing production company that offers a range of products to support health and wellness plans. This position has an immediate start! The pharmacy technician
will work M-F 7: 00am - 3: 30pm with the opinion to work 5 hrs of over time weekly. This is a temp to permanent position.
Job Description of the Pharmacy Tech:
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Operate pharmaceutical production machinery and follows the procedures for production such as weighing, packaging, dispensing, storing, compressing, labeling, sorting etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Document all activities by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Maintain all required documentation and records required
- Ensure all log sheets are accurate and correct
- Tracking, ordering and receiving orders of supplies
- Responsible for inspection, maintenance and cleaning
- Monitor and record inventory of all products
- Communicate effectively with other team members to ensure smooth operation and timely fulfillment of products
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Requirements of the Pharmacy Tech:
- 1 year of exp as a Certified Pharmacy Tech -Preferred
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Texas Pharmacy Technician Certificate – Preferred
- Drug and background check- required
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail-required
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Ability to learn new programs
- Team-oriented & customer service focus.
- Great company culture- Family Environment
- Free samples for all employees
- Employees can buy $500 of product for $30
- 401k Match 4% of base salary
- Less than $100 per month for Healthcare coverage
- Vision and Dental - 100% paid by company
- PTO- 10 paid Holidays, 10 vacations days, and 5 Sick days
Quick apply online or txt Tez at: 972-435-6525
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.