Pharmacy Tech- $22 HR
13501 Park Vista Blvd Ft Worth, TX 76177 US
10:30am-7pm or 8am-5pm
overtime may be available and can be worked remote
We are hiring Pharmacy Techs for a premier specialty pharmacy in a state of the art facility in North Fort Worth, TX! Don't miss out on this opportunity!
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Filling prescription all day, standing and moving around required.
- Support pharmacist in patient care through order fulfillment, completion and delivery of final product to the patient, and follow-up with members of the care team and/or patients in our medication management program on any exceptions to order fulfilment.
- Utilize proper recordkeeping in appropriate systems as related to patient interactions, inventory management, prescription processing, delivery management
- Accurately completes prescription data entry, filling, packaging, and logistics steps
- Create accurate prescription labels
- Complies with established procedures, rules, and regulations
- Complies with all Texas State Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations
- Complies with Customer Service expectations as applicable to the Department
- Promoting teamwork, professional services and clear communication
- Understand confidentiality with respect to patient/ client care; complying with all federal and state laws applicable to the confidentiality of protected health information (PHI) and electronic protected health information (EPHI); and follow HIPAA guidelines regarding readily identifiable protected health information
1. Attention through detail
2. Quick learner
3. Effective communication Requirements:
- Pharmacy Tech Certification in Texas
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Medical, Dental available
- Weekly pay
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Mirielle has always known that the healthcare industry was where she was meant to be. She graduated from Texas A&M in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology. Post grad, she went on to further her education and became a Registered Dental Hygienist. However, she felt that her calling was to reach more medical professionals – which brought her to medical recruiting. She loves building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in order to find the perfect match for everyone. Mirielle stays active with volunteering for an animal rescue and spending time with her husband, dog and family & friends!