Manager Food and Nutritional Services- Dietician
900 Eighth Avenue , suite 112 Arlington, TX 76014 US
Fort Worth, Texas
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Manager Food and Nutritional Services for a beautiful facility in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Responsible for oversight and supervision of the Clinical Dietitians and MNT program
- Responsible for overall operation and management of the Patient Services Program, including but not limited to: Trayline, diet office, host/hostesses and sanitation teams.
- Responsible for coordination of daily floor stock delivery. Monitors costs and provides financial reports as needed to Managers/Directors
- Coordinates and implements performance improvement and quality control programs for Food and Nutrition Services.
- Serves as Safety & Infection Control Officer for Food and Nutrition Services
- Oversees Computrition program, is on-site administrator and liaison with IT&S department.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, coaching and counseling of staff in accordance with hospital HR policies.
- Performs rounds with nursing, staff, patients, etc. as assigned, documents in appropriate systems.
- Coordinates and/or performs a variety of staff development functions to include but not limited to: department specific needs assessment, development of goals and objectives, implementation methods, evaluation measures and instruction of education activities.
- Responsible for ensuring all required documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with HACCP guidelines and regulatory standards such as TJC, CMS, etc.
- Provides education support for staff, ensures necessary certifications are maintained.
- Participates on hospital committees and is involved with leadership development programs.
- Monitor employee attendance for timeliness, accrual of incremental overtime utilizing KRONOS on a daily basis.
- Coordinates facility preceptors for Dietetic Interns
- Acts as a resource and/or expert in food and nutrition Information.
- Bachelors Degree REQUIRED, preferably in Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Service, Management or Health Administration
- Registered Dietitian with Commission on Dietetic Registration or Dietetic Technician Certification preferred
- Food Service Managers Certification (Does not need to have it in hand but will need to obtain it later)
- Food Safety Manager Certificate required
- Advanced certification (i.e. CNSC, CDE, CSP, etc...), preferred
- Needs to have 1 year of RECENT Leadership Dietitian experience in acute care REQUIRED.
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Mirielle has always known that the healthcare industry was where she was meant to be. She graduated from Texas A&M in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology. Post grad, she went on to further her education and became a Registered Dental Hygienist. However, she felt that her calling was to reach more medical professionals – which brought her to medical recruiting. She loves building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in order to find the perfect match for everyone. Mirielle stays active with volunteering for an animal rescue and spending time with her husband, dog and family & friends!