Patient Care Tech (PCT) Immediate Start- M - F (Part -Time) 30-35 Hours per week
1511 Justin Rd Ste B Lewisville, TX 75077
CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Patient Care Tech for an Adult Daycare in Lewisville TX. The Patient Care Tech is responsible for providing basic care needs and life skills training to citizens with disabilities such as Down syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy, Asperger’ s, traumatic brain injury, and other intellectual and developmental disabilities. This is a temp to perm assignment
Pay: $10/per hr
- Provide incontinent care and toileting for clients every two hours.
- Keep accurate and consistent records of incontinent care provided to each client.
- Provide wheelchair assistance.
- Feed clients who are unable to feed themselves.
- Assist clients who use adaptive tools for feeding.
- Assist clients who need hand-over-hand help with classroom activities.
- Assist classroom leaders with handing out materials to clients.
- Move clients throughout the building as needed.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift upwards of 100 lbs. with assistance.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively, written and verbal.
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.