Operating Room Tech
211 Park Street Attleboro, MA 02703
CornerStone is looking for an experienced Operating Room (OR) Tech for an acute care facility in Attleboro, MA. The Operating Room (OR) Tech is must be well rounded in orthopedics and have prior and current total hip and knee experience. This is a 13 week contract.
Monday-Friday 7: 00a - 5: 30p - 10 hour day shift with call as needed.
Requirements of the Operating Room (OR) Tech:
- Operating Room Tech Certification and BCLS
- Certified by the Association of Surgical Technologist.
- Must have total hip and knee experience and experience with arthroscopies (well-rounded in ortho)
- Sterilizing medical instruments
- 2 years of OR Tech / CST experience in an acute care facility
- Procedure room prep and clean up
- Taking action to reduce/ eliminate patient risks
- Organization and time management skills required.
- Maintenance of surgical instruments required.
- Performing other duties assigned
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.