Operating Room Registered Nurse- OR Nurse
9301 N Central Expy Dallas, TX 75231
Experience in Ortho is highly preferred.
- Degree in Nursing required.
- CNOR preferred.
- Formal training in customer service is preferred.
- Current Texas RN License.
- Minimum of three (3) years of recent experience in operating room circulation required.
- BLS & ACLS required. PALS to be obtained within six months of start date.
- Knowledge of DSHS, CMS and Joint Commission requirements as appropriate.
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.