Operating Room Registered Nurse- OR RN
9301 N Central Expy Dallas, TX 75231
Operating Room Registered Nurse - OR RN - Dallas, TX
CornerStone Medical is hiring OR nurses for a top-notch, surgically-focused hospital working side-by-side with world renowned physicians and amazing staff.
Requirements of the OR Registered Nurse RN:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum three (3) years previous OR experience preferred
- Current Texas License as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS must be attained by six month of hire date
- CNOR preferred
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
Benefits of the OR Registered Nurse:
- Annual Family & Facility Events
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & Extended Sick Leave
- Sellback Paid Time Off 2X per year
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Plan:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- 401k & Roth IRA
Quick apply or send resume to Erica at [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.