Onsite Nurse (RN) Needed for Fun Summer Camp Program
Onsite Camp Nurse (RN) – May 30th-July 20th
Love giving back to the community while working with kids? CornerStone Medical is looking for an onsite Nurse (RN) for a 3 month summer camp program in Midlothian, Tx. If you love the outdoors and working with kids, Camp Hoblitzelle would love to have you.
Pay - $25.00/hr
General Duties of the onsite camp nurse (RN):
- Plans, directs, facilitates, coordinates, and monitors the day-to-day medical needs of camp staff and campers;
- Reviews medical information and stays abreast of techniques and Medical information needed to maintain a healthy environment;
- offers medical advice to the staff and campers as needed;
- Dispenses medications to staff and campers as needed according to physician’s prescription.
- Supervises the activities of the nursing staff and ensures compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Nurse must live on site for all 3 months of camp (1 day offsite)
Nurse provided private quarters including bath, living room, kitchen etc.
- Current TX RN license
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Current and Valid State Driver’s License
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301072
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.