OR RN - Post Op - PRN/ Contract - Flex Scheduling
2850 East Highway 114 Trophy Club, TX 76262
Operating Room Registered Nurse - PSU - PRN/ Contract - Flex Scheduling
Trophy Club, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and experienced Post Surgical Unit Nurse for a busy surgical center in Trophy Club, TX. The PSU Operating Room Nurse will provide care and support to patients before, during and after surgery. OR Nurses also assist the surgeon and the surgical team in their tasks.
Requirements and Responsibilities of the Post Surgical Unit Operating Room Nurse:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program and holds a current Registered Nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board.
- BLS, ACLS
- CNOR desirable
- Minimum of two (2) years OR experience
- Coordinates the operating room with respect to sterility, cleanliness, availability of functioning equipment and supplies
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms
- Assists in positioning, responding to comfort/safety of patient
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Ensures that operating on correct patient and the correct procedure is being performed
- Extensive knowledge of Infection Control/Employee Health and Safety
Benefits of the Post Surgical Unit Operating Room Nurse:
- Competitive compensation package!
- Flex Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.