OR RN - Circulator
9848 North Beach Street Fort Worth, TX 76244
OR RN - Circulator
Ft. Worth, TX
Great Hourly Rate! Up To $55.00/hr!
We are looking for a highy trained and depenable OR Nurse for an ambulatory surgery center in Ft. Worth, TX. Ideal candidates will have orthopedic and spine as well as, pain management surgery experience. This is a 3 week temp contract but may be extended. Hours are M-F, 6: 00a – 4: 30p
Responsibilities of the OR RN Circulator:
- Ability to correlate clinical data with patient’ s medical and nursing care.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Ability to provide direction to others that is clear, concise and promotes efficiency throughout the clinical areas of the facility.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families, Teammates, physicians, other members of the healthcare team, etc.
- Recognizes legal and policy limits of individual practice.
- Assesses plans, evaluates and ensures the implementation of the patient’ s care to achieve identified outcomes and delivers safe patient care according to facility policy and procedure
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and competence of designated skills identified for position in patient care duties.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Minimum two (2) years of OR experience
- Current RN TX licensure to practice.
- Current BLS or BCLS.
- Current ACLS
- Specialty certification in Perioperative Nursing recommended.
Benefits of the OR Circulator:
- Competitve Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.