OR Coordinator (RN) - No Weekends!
975 Haskell St Ft. Worth, TX 76107
Fort Worth, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and experienced OR Coordinator - RN for a surgical center in Fort Worth, TX. The OR Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership, guidance, and support and serving as a role model and coach for service excellence and patient experience. The ideal candidate will have nursing administration/OR management and prior experience standardizing SOP' s.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Demonstrate excellent professional and clinical skills, utilizing the nursing process to facilitate the direct and indirect care necessary to meet patient needs and improve outcomes.
- Gives direct patient care as needed.
- Assure preoperative assessment procedures are adhered to 100% of the time, and are reviewed and approved by the medical staff.
- Establish and maintain auditing of controlled substances to account for all medication and usage.
- Assists Administrator in preparing the staffing, operating, and capital budgets annually.
- Assures facility is maintained in safe condition. Conducts facility safety walks and report any repairs needed, faulty equipment, regular maintenance needs, to the appointed Safety Officer. Report facility safety and risk finding to performance improvement committee quarterly.
- Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred.
- Current and valid registered nurse license required.
- At least 5 years clinical experience; with two years in nursing administration/OR management; computer skills.
- Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of OR Circulator role
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision,
- No on call, No weekends
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.