900 Jackson Street Dallas, TX 75202 US
Hours: M - F 7:00am - 5:30pm
Pay Rate: 56.39per hr
Cornerstone Medical is in search of a qualified Nurse Practitioner (NP) to provide primary and specialty healthcare at Dallas County Health and Human Service - Employee Health Clinic.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner
- Assess and diagnose patients, prescribe medications, and manage health conditions.
- Educate their patients on how to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Treat injuries and illnesses for employees, including follow ups and referrals. Oversee and implement emergency and disaster preparedness programs and planning.
- Care for employee healthcare services, including FMLA, Fitness for Duty and disability matters, and other duties as required
Qualifications of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree and have related clinical or public health experience
- Prior experience in clinical healthcare settings in the USA
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current TX NP license
- Must posses a valid TX drivers license
- Ability to successfully pass security clearance
- At least two years of NP experience
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start
- Medical/Dental benefits available
Quick apply and contact Tez via text @ 972.525.5539
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.