211 Park St. Attleboro, MA 02703
Nurse Practitioner - Attleboro, MA
We are looking for a highly trained and experienced Nurse Practitioner for a premiere healthcare facility in Attleboro, MA. The Nurse Practitioner will work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team that provides comprehensive care to critically ill patients.
Shifts are 7: 30pm - 8: 00am
- Performs physical assessments,
- Collects and documents data,
- Conducts approved diagnostic and therapeutic procedures,
- Orders and schedules laboratory studies,
- Prescribes appropriate interventions and medications
- Provides direct patient care services in the ICU setting.
- Contributes to excellence in patient care, teaching, consulting and provides leadership to the organization and nursing profession.
- Graduate of an accredited school; Massachusetts Degree as an advanced practice RN
- Current certification by ANCC or appropriate governing body
- Massachusetts RN licensure
- Current DEA, Massachusetts CSR
- 3-5 years experience in an intensive care setting / critical care
- Must have the ability to intubate and place central lines in patients
- FCCS certification preferred
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.