Nurse Manager of Pediatric ICU
7777 Forest Lane , suite 112 Dallas, TX 75230 US
7-10 hour shifts
$20,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
CornerStone Medical are seeking a Nurse Manager of Pediatric ICU for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. The Manager for PICU accepts responsibility for all department functions in support of the mission, vision, values and facility goals. The manager is an RN and accepts responsibility for critical thinking decisions within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
**SIGN ON BONUS IS PAID WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT!**
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Accept responsibility for patient safety of the PICU clinical practice environment.
- Integrate the management of information and effective communication skills in daily practice.
- Build on the ANA Standards of Care and Standards of Professional Practice .
- Serve as liaison to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
- Construct decisions to support the continuity of care and the coordination of care across the care settings.
- Recognize the role of the manager to maintain high quality age & developmental specific care for pediatric population
- Create PICU Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
- Integrate collaborative practice and working relationships with all members of the healthcare team.
- Accept responsibility for management of multiple levels of personnel (including supervisory positions), payroll, budget, capital, business plan, and physician relationships.
- Serve as liaison for hospital, community and other institutions.
- Organize / Supervise human and material resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required
- Master’s degree in nursing or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in management, in ACUTE CARE hospital setting within SPECIALTY experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, and physician relations
- Current Texas RN license or compact license
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS provider
- The Manager of PICU completes individualized training and continuing staff development through the orientation process and competency assessment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Mirielle has always known that the healthcare industry was where she was meant to be. She graduated from Texas A&M in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology. Post grad, she went on to further her education and became a Registered Dental Hygienist. However, she felt that her calling was to reach more medical professionals – which brought her to medical recruiting. She loves building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in order to find the perfect match for everyone. Mirielle stays active with volunteering for an animal rescue and spending time with her husband, dog and family & friends!