3535 S Interstate 35 , suite 112 Corinth, TX 76210 US
Shifts available: 6pm -6am
This is a 208-bed full service hospital located in Denton, Texas. They offer the full spectrum of healthcare, including advanced open-heart surgery and trauma programs. They also specializes in Brain and Spine, Orthopedics and Spiritual Care.
The Facility has numerous Honors and Certifications. They are an Accredited Cycle V Chest Pain Center and Level II Trauma Center. They are a Magnet Designated Facility that was Rated A by Leapfrog while also being honored for being a Texas 10 Step Facility.
Job Summary: Provides clinical laboratory services to patients in accordance with accepted practices and Departmental and Hospital standards of care. Qualifications:
- Acute care experience as an MT required. (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RECENT)
- MT/MLS/CLS required (needs to have the ASCP as an MT and not as an MLT) * However, if a candidate has 5-6 years an MLT and has the MLT Cert as an ASCP but has a Bachelors in area of specialty, we can give it a shot)
- Current license from states that require license
- Bachelor’s degree within 90 days of hire
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Salary range $25.41 (1 yr)- $31 years (10 yrs)- $38 .11 (20 years)
Quick apply online or call Chance (972) 534-0020 Ext 102
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!