Medical Surgical RN
7777 Forest Lane , suite 112 Dallas, TX 75230 US
Night and Day Shift Available
CornerStone Medical is looking or a Medical Surgical RN for a prestigious facility in Dallas, Texas.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Med Surg RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
- You will provide care to a diverse adult patient population, including ortho, diabetic, bowel, NG tubes, wounds, and simple surgeries.
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Mirielle has always known that the healthcare industry was where she was meant to be. She graduated from Texas A&M in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology. Post grad, she went on to further her education and became a Registered Dental Hygienist. However, she felt that her calling was to reach more medical professionals – which brought her to medical recruiting. She loves building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in order to find the perfect match for everyone. Mirielle stays active with volunteering for an animal rescue and spending time with her husband, dog and family & friends!