2460 North IH 35E Waxahachie, TX 75165
CornerStone Medical is looking for an experienced Medical Scribe to work at a medical faciltiy in Waxahachie, TX
- The position is temporary to hire and the pay rate varies depending on years experience.
- We are looking for somoeone who possess excellent spelling and medical terminology knowledge and can be a team player.
- The Medical Scribe will rotate through the main and satellite offices with the medical provider.
- The medical scribe is a great communicator who has a passion for patient care and is always willing to help.
- Proficiency in data entry and knowledge of Medical Terminology (OB, L&D, Family and/or Internal Medicine)
- The Medical Scribe has excellent time management skills and is able to work both independently and as a team member
- Previously Medical Scribe experience would be ideal
- EMR experience needed (preferable Epic)
Pay Rate: $15 (depending on previous experience
Call Andrew Austin at 972-534-0020 ext 107
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Andrew has been in the healthcare recruitment industry for 7+ years, specifically in Healthcare IT. Andrew is use to the high volume recruiting environment and thrives in communicating the needs of not only the client but also the consultant. Andrew excels in connecting with his clients and consultants alike on a personal and professional level in order to create a lifelong relationship. He is a native Texan who is obsessed with all Dallas, Texas professional sports teams and a self-proclaimed trivia whiz. Andrew is a proud father to his 4 year old autistic son Landon who he stays active with on the weekends. Andrew graduated from TCU in 2012 with a major in Sociology and Minor in Spanish. When he is not busy in the office, Andrew likes to run, workout and travel to different parts of the world with his significant other.