Medical Scribe-Immediate Start- M-F 8am - 5pm (MA Certification Required)
1250 8th ave Suite 570 Fort Worth, Texas 76104
Medical Scribe - Immediate Start - M-F 8am - 5pm - (MA Certification required)
Fort Worth, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Medical Scribe for a Perinatal/OB practice in Fort Worth, TX. The Medical Scribe is responsible for increasing the efficiency and productivity of the physician they are working with.This is a temp to perm assignment
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Accurately and thoroughly document medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician.
- Faxing, scanning, making phone calls and completing clerical tasks. Preparing/mailing referral letters as directed by the physician, via dictation or summary of the medical record.
- Ensure that all clinical data, lab or other test results and the interpretation of the results by the physician are recorded accurately.
- Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
- Document patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Attend training on diverse subjects such as information technology, legal, HIPPA, regulatory compliance, billing and coding
- Medical Assistant Certified
- Excellent spelling and medical terminology knowledge
- 2+ years of Medical Scribe Experience
- Experience with OB, L&D, Family and/or Internal Medicine
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301341
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.