9545 N. Beach St. Keller, TX 76244 US
8am – 5pm
Fort Worth, Texas
Temp to Hire
CornerStone Medical is looking for a part time medical receptionist to work at an orthopedic clinic in the Fort Worth/Keller area!
**MUST KNOW QUICKBOOKS & MICROSOFT EXCELL**
- Answer phone, schedule appointments, call in prescriptions for medications
- Fill supplement orders
- Daily reporting, monthly reporting on paper and in QuickBooks
- Create invoices, post payments, print receipts in QuickBooks
- Check patient out, run credit card payments, send receipts by email
- Clean office daily floor/counters, entrance, and bathrooms once a week
- Open and close the office lock doors, secure facility and set alarm
- Inventory in QuickBooks of supplements (will train)
- Drive samples and supplement orders to post office or UPS store daily as needed
- Know products and help sell them (will train)
Weekly Pay - Get Paid Every Friday!
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Quick and Easy Start Process
MUST ALSO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND TEST
quick apply on line or call Mirielle at 972-534-0020 ext 109
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Mirielle has always known that the healthcare industry was where she was meant to be. She graduated from Texas A&M in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology. Post grad, she went on to further her education and became a Registered Dental Hygienist. However, she felt that her calling was to reach more medical professionals – which brought her to medical recruiting. She loves building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in order to find the perfect match for everyone. Mirielle stays active with volunteering for an animal rescue and spending time with her husband, dog and family & friends!