3315 Colorado Blvd #102, Denton, TX 76210
Mon - Fri 8: 30a - 5: 00p
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Medical Receptionist for an Nephrology Clinic in Denton, TX. The Receptionist is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative support duties associated with the patient intake process and performs routine duties within the clinic. This is a temp to perm assignment.
- Performs patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
- Answers phone calls and directs them appropriately.
- Schedules appointments according to office guideline.
- Obtains accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays and deductible amounts.
- Copies/scans patient access related hard copy materials (e.g. ID, referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the electronic medical record.
- Prepares charts for patient appointments making sure all necessary information is complete.
- Conducts all functions associated with patient check-out including pricing services, collecting patient responsibility payments and scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Performs duties involving record filing and retrieval and assisting with the filing of registration documentation in electronic medical records.
- Confirms next day appointments and alerts patients as to what documentation is needed, including details associated with time-of-service payment.
- Follows up with patients regarding the Missed Appointment Policy and sends out the appropriate communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent, required. 1 year Months Healthcare experience.
- Previous experience with (EMR' s) Electronic Medical Records
- Knowledge of insurance authorization/billing requirements.
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills with e Clinical Works.
- Knowledge of clinic procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.