Medical Billing Specialist
4803 NW Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78229 US
CS Medical is looking for a Medical Billing Specialist for a large healthcare facility in San Antonio, TX.
M-F 8-5. No Weekends.
Pay Rate: $20/HR
Medical Billing Specialist – Call Center Associate – Must have 1 year of Healthcare experience as a Front Office, Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant associate.
- Responsible for the duties and services that are of a support nature to the RCBS High Performance Work Teams.
- Ensures that all processes are performed in a timely and efficient manner. Performs assigned duties such as, cash posting, customer service, data entry and reviewing of claims for proper billing/collections.
- Responsible for performing billing, collections and reimbursement services of claims and duties to hospitals supported by the RCBS. In doing so, ensures that all claims billed and collected meets all government mandated procedures for Integrity and Compliance.
- Performs billing, collections and reimbursement services in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Provides thorough, courteous and professional assistance to patients, physician offices, insurance companies and other clients on an as needed basis while maintaining strictest confidence
Drug test and Criminal Background Check
Quick apply on line or call Tez at 972-534-0020 Ext 105 Or
text Tez @ 972-525-5539
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.