Medical Billing Administrator / Manager
520 West Seminary Dr Fort Worth, TX 76115
Fort Worth, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained rock-star Medical Billing Administrator for a family medicine practice in Fort Worth, TX. The Medical Billing Administrator will be responsible for several locations but based in Ft. Worth.
Responsibilities of the Medical Billing Administrator:
- Assign workload accordingly to post-claim billing staff.
- Perform random claim prep and payment posting audits of previous day work for billing staff and review necessary corrections with them.
- Review adjustments and researching EOB denials for a specific claim type (Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial etc.)
- Upload weekly claims batches to clearinghouse for all invoices created by staff during previous week.
- Weekly billing reports as established by administrator
- Assist in FWA claims audits and reports
- Assist in updating self pay fee schedules in EMR as well as sliding scale policies etc.
- Developing and reviewing denial and adjustment reason reports with administrator and recommending action steps to avoid future denials.
- Monthly and weekly projects as needed or assigned
- Minimum 5 years recent hands on billing experience in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine setting
- Minimum 5 years recent hands on billing experience with Medicare / Medicaid / Commercial Plans
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite especially excel
- Insurance verification experience via phone and online resources
- Modern EMR / medical billing software (preferably E-mds Solution Series or equivalent)
- Minimum 1 year supervising two or more staff members
- Bi-lingual - Fluent Spanish / English highly preferred
- Great customer service skills in person and over the phone.
- Front desk experience in medical office is also preferred
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.