Medical Biller - M-F, Flex Hours!
Fort Wort, TX 76115
Fort Worth, TX
We are looking for an experienced Medical Biller for a busy family medicine clinic in Fort Worth, TX. The medical biller is responsible for posting insurance payments and adjustment claims as well as any other collections or billing projects assigned by billing administrator. $40 Weekly Attendance Bonus starting after 60 days! Temp to Perm position.
Candidates MUST be in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area.
Requirements of the Medical Biller:
- Post Insurance payments and adjustments from Family Medicine claims (Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial)
- Correct Claims as needed and resubmit or transfer co-pay/deductible to patient balance
- Other Collections or billing projects as assigned by billing administrator
- Certified Medical Coder with at least 1 year recent (since 2015) Family Medicine billing experience OR 3 years recent Family Medicine billing experience
- Experience using any EMR Billing software for Line-Item Posting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual - Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experienced with E-MD Solution Series EMR software
- Medical Assistant or Medical Administrative Assistant certification a plus
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.