17101 Dallas Pkwy Addison, TX 75001 US
Pre admission: 730am -4pm
- Rooming patients
- Taking vitals
- proficient lab drawing skills
- Performing EKG (will train if no experience)
- Collects patient data, identifies and reports significant findings to nurse.
- Assists in admission/transfer/discharge
- Immunizations required
- 1 Year on MA/PCT experience
- Pass Drug test
- Pass background screen
- MMR, Hepatitis, COVID and tetanus immunization records REQUIRED
Meet Your Recruiter
David has been in healthcare recruiting for 2 years, placing candidates in all areas of a Hospital/Clinic. He enjoys building strong relationships with his candidates/clients, while helping fill important assignments in his community. David is originally from Galveston, TX but relocated in 2005 to the DFW area to play Baseball in college. David graduated from Northwood University in 2009 with a BBA. He enjoys watching all of Houston sports team, playing Golf and spending time on the weekend with his family.