1705 Ohio Dr , Ste 100 Plano, TX 75093 US
Contract to Hire
**PREVIOUS SURGERY SCHEDULING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay: $21-$22/HR (DOE)
- Ability to work within the Athena EMR system
• Schedule colonoscopy & surgeries such as LAR (Low Anterior Resection), Hemorrhoidectomy, I&D
(Incision and drainage) of Abscess, etc. (see Surgical Procedures for a complete list) – Recall
Scheduling requires the ability to manage scheduling almost exclusively over the phone and the ability
to help out/assist in-clinic patients
• Maintain consistent follow-up of Recall Colonoscopy/Procedures for patients as specified in policy
• Schedule radiological tests such as sonograms and X-Rays
• Schedule bloodwork at area hospitals and/or labs when necessary for surgery
• Collect co-pays/deductibles if necessary
• Schedule follow-up/post-op appointments in the office
• Ability to handle basic patient questions concerning insurance coverage, Out of Network charges, etc.
• Ability to write basic letters per patient request concerning surgeries (travel issues, work issues, etc.)
and present for approval to Asst. Office Manager prior to sending
• Call for test results when required
Scheduling procedures and tests requires the following:
• Enter it in the computer, contact appropriate facilities, schedule assistants/anesthesia, pre-certification
• Ability to complete H&P (History and Physical) Forms for appropriate facility if necessary
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- 2 Years Related experience in healthcare environment
- Requires strong customer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay - Get Paid Every Friday!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Quick and Easy Start Process
- UHC PPO Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- $15,000 Life Insurance Policy
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan
- $140 Scrub Allowance
- Holiday Pay
MUST ALSO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND TEST
Quick apply or contact David at 972-534-0020 ext 108
Meet Your Recruiter
David has been in healthcare recruiting for 2 years, placing candidates in all areas of a Hospital/Clinic. He enjoys building strong relationships with his candidates/clients, while helping fill important assignments in his community. David is originally from Galveston, TX but relocated in 2005 to the DFW area to play Baseball in college. David graduated from Northwood University in 2009 with a BBA. He enjoys watching all of Houston sports team, playing Golf and spending time on the weekend with his family.