4402 Broadway Blvd STE 1 Garland, TX 75043 US
Temp to Hire
Mon - Fri, 7:45am - 5pm (Rotating Saturday mornings)
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Medical Assistant for a primary care clinic in Garland, TX.
**Must have 2+ years family practice experience**
**NCT encouraged to apply
**bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Assists patients from waiting room; and prepares patient for examination in a timely and courteous manner.
- Collects and records assessment data as directed by the physician.
- Performs and assists with patient procedures in a professional manner.
- Collects and labels specimens properly, and delivers them to the laboratory in a timely manner.
- Schedule, confirm and verify patient appointments and insurance information, and receive and direct phone calls, patients, and other visitors.
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with taking X-Rays
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay - Get Paid Every Friday!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Quick and Easy Start Process
Quick apply or contact Mirielle at 972-534-0020 ext 109
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Mirielle has always known that the healthcare industry was where she was meant to be. She graduated from Texas A&M in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology. Post grad, she went on to further her education and became a Registered Dental Hygienist. However, she felt that her calling was to reach more medical professionals – which brought her to medical recruiting. She loves building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in order to find the perfect match for everyone. Mirielle stays active with volunteering for an animal rescue and spending time with her husband, dog and family & friends!