401 Westpark Way Euless, TX 76040 US
Medical Assistant - Back Office - Bilingual a Plus
Schedule: M & W in (7:50A -5:00P) in Euless, T & Th 7:45A to 4:45P in Southlake, Fri. 8A to 12P in Euless
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Medical Assistant for a Podiatry clinic in Euless, TX.
Duties/Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Cleans rooms after visits, cleans and disinfects equipment, restocks supplies. Assists with inventory levels to ensure availability of necessary supplies, equipment and instruments, and records as necessary.
- Assists and accompanies patients from waiting room and prepares patients for examination.
- Interviews patients and records or inputs information to patients' medical record. Collects all medical data in order to facilitate the physician's ability to draw conclusions about the patient's needs. Ensure all charts and forms for the office visit are ready for the provider.
- Measures, collects and records patient's vital signs (i.e., pulse, blood pressure, weight, and height), and prepares patients for examinations and tests.
Have excellent attendance record
2+ year in previous position
2+ years of experience
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay - Get Paid Every Friday!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Quick and Easy Start Process
Quick apply, then call David at 972-534-0020 ext 108
Meet Your Recruiter
David has been in healthcare recruiting for 2 years, placing candidates in all areas of a Hospital/Clinic. He enjoys building strong relationships with his candidates/clients, while helping fill important assignments in his community. David is originally from Galveston, TX but relocated in 2005 to the DFW area to play Baseball in college. David graduated from Northwood University in 2009 with a BBA. He enjoys watching all of Houston sports team, playing Golf and spending time on the weekend with his family.