Medical Assistant - $21hr Direct hire
5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy #170 Plano, TX 75024 US
Direct Hire - $21 hour plus benefits
M-F 7:30am -4:00pm (must be able to stay until procedure is complete)
No nights, weekends or Holidays.
CornerStone Medical is hiring Medical Assistants for a surgery center in Plano TX. You will be part of a surgical team performing hair restoration. This is an elective surgery, so there are no sick patients.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent eye / hand coordination
- Sensitive / delicate touch
- Excellent vision (corrected is allowed)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work with a microscope
- Work well in proximity with co-workers
- Certified Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Phlebotomists, Sterile Processing Technician, Surgical Technician, Dental Assistant, Ophthalmic Technicians
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand or be seated in an upright position for 4-6 hours per shift
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!