Manager of Telemetry/Cardiovascular - California!
San Jose, California 95124
Manager of Telemetry/Cardiovascular - California - Sign On Bonus
San Jose, CA
We are currently looking for highly trained Manager of Telemetry/ Cardiovascular for an award winning acute care facility in San Jose, CA. The Manager of Cardiovascular is responsible for the activities, supervision, management and direction of the Cardiovascular Department in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals
This position will assist the Director in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance of the Department. The manager is responsible for leadership of Cardiovascular personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing staff and patients.
Requirements of the Manager of Telemetry/Cardiovascular:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- B.A./B.S. required
- 3 years work experience in area of supervision required
- 1-3 years of progressive hospital/nursing management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Evidence of experience in successful administration and leadership of organizational management programs.
Benefits of the Manager of Telemetry/Cardiovascular:
- Sign On Bonus, Relocation Assistance
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301267
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.