Manager of Emergency Department - Registered Nurse (RN)
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and skilled Manager of Emergency Department for our client in Arlington, TX. The Manager of Emergency Department is responsible for the coordination of day to day clinical operations of the ER/ED.
Requirements of the Manager of Emergency Department - Registered Nurse (RN):
- Graduate of Professional School of Nursing
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- Bachelor' s degree required
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- CEN, TNCC, ENPC/PALS issued by the American Heart Association preferred.
- Five (5) years nursing experience with at least two (2) years in Emergency Department
- Supervisory/leadership experience within past year
- Pre-hospital EMS experience preferred
- Previous trauma coordinator preferred, leadership/management experience preferred
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.