Manager of Case Management (RN) - Sign On Bonus
Dallas, TX 75230
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly skilled Manager of Case Management (RN) for a busy acute care facility in Dallas, TX. The Manager of Case Management (RN) is responsible for management of services delivered by the Case Management Department, based on the hospital mission, vision and facility goals.
Requirements of the Manager of Case Management (RN):
- Five (5) years progressive experience as Manager or Director of medium to large size acute care facility
- Experience to include management of personnel, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing and physician relation
- Working knowledge of healthcare patient care and /or business systems desirable.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the case management process.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to large groups or one on one.
- Demonstrates ability to learn diverse bodies of knowledge relating to department management.
- Strong knowledge of payer criteria, rules and regulations, including managed care processes.
- Ability to identify cost/quality outcomes and implement strategies to achieve such.
- Must have the ability to develop programs that fit strategically with the MCDH goals.
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability
Quick Apply Online or text Erica At: 972-435-6385