Mammography Tech - PRN / Per Diem - 8a-5p
1701 West Rosedale Fort Worth, TX 76104
Fort Worth, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained Mammography Tech for a diagnostic imaging outpatient facility in Fort Worth, TX. The Mammography Tech will independently perform job functions under the directions of the imaging manager, as well as provide care for the patients.
Responsibilities of the Mammography Technologist:
- Prepares patient or area for mammography procedure
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols and techniques.
- Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment.
- Reports, verifies and maintains all relevant documentation such as requisition/chart, patient history, pregnancy status and shielding precautions taken, consent forms, etc.
- Registered in Mammography
- MQSA / QA knowledgeable
- Current CPR
- Weekly Pay
- Retention Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Flex Scheduling
- Mobile Scheduling / Shift Pick Up
Quick Apply Online or Txt Tez @: 972-435-6525
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.