Licensed Vocational Nurse- LVN
Dallas, TX 75231 US
CornerStone Medical is looking for Licensed Vocational Nurses- LVN's
Licensed Vocational Nurse- LVN cardiology
13 week contract
Days Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
Description: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for the total nursing care of assigned patients in accordance with physicians' orders under the guidance and supervision of the nurse in charge.
Work side by side with an RN, assisting the RN with patient care.
- Delivers quality nursing care to assigned group of patients while minimizing the risk of infection, contamination, harm, or injury.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors, records and reports symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Conducts specified bedside laboratory tests.
- Maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Completes documentation to meet regulatory standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provides patient education directed towards identified knowledge deficits.
- Performs all other job related duties as assigned.
- IV certification a plus
Required Education and Experience:
- Graduated from an accredited school of vocational nursing.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Current licensure to practice vocational nursing in the State of Texas by the Board of Nurse Examiners and must maintain licensure throughout employment.
- 1 year experience required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Varicella titer( vaccine not required)
- MMR titer (vaccine not required)
- Hep B
- pass a criminal background
- Drug Test
Compensation and Benefits
At CornerStone Medical, our mission is to improve the lives of our Nurses and Allied Healthcare professionals.
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Personal recruiter/account manager
Please quick apply online or call Chance (972) 534-0020 ext 102
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!