Licensed Vocational Nurse- Clinic Days - 8:00am - 1:00pm
2377 N. Stemmons Freeway Dallas, Texas 75207
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Clinic- Days- M-F 8am- 1pm
We are looking for qualified LVNs in the DFW area to conduct patient education and assessment services. The LVN will administer vaccines and other injections to children and adults in clinic and/ or home settings. This is a M-F part-time day position.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with employees, departments and patients
- Performs health screening and assessment services
- Administer vaccines and other injections to children and adults
- Conduct patient education and counseling
- Graduate from Accredited High School or GED program
- Completion of Accredited vocational school of nursing program
- Currently licensed in the State of Texas to practice vocational nursing (LVN)
- Must posses a valid TX drivers license
- Ability to successfully pass security clearance
- At least one year of LVN experience
Quick apply online or call Tez @ 972-534-0020 ext. 105 or
Text @ 972-435-6525
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300561
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.