Licensed Vocational Nurse - Clinic Days
8202 Spring Valley Rd #200 Dallas, TX 75240
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Clinic Days
M-F 8am- 4pm
Cornerstone Medical is looking for qualified bilingual LVN' s in the DFW area to conduct immunizations, patient education, and assessments in a refugee clinic setting. The LVN will administer vaccines and other injections also to adults and children in a refugee clinic. This is a full-time contract day position.
- 2+ years of clinic experience
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with employees, departments and patients
- Obtain medical histories, preform physical assessments and investigations
- Administer appropriate treatments, immunizations and obtain laboratory specimens
- Performs health screening and assessment services
- Administer vaccines and other injections to adults
- Conduct patient education and counseling
- Function as a preceptor for patients and other agencies
- Graduate from Accredited High School or GED program
- Completion of Accredited vocational school of nursing program
- Currently licensed in the State of Texas to practice vocational nursing (LVN)
- Must posses a valid TX drivers license
- Ability to successfully pass security clearance
- At least one year of LVN experience
Quick apply online or Text Tez @ 972-435-6525
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.