Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
1110 Parker Square Rd Flower Mound, TX 75028
Licensed Vocational Nurse- LVN
Flower Mound, Tx
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse for a nice family practice office in Flower Mound. The ideal candidate is punctual, dependable, detail oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment. This is a temp- permanant position.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Preforming back office duties including: vitals, blood draws, EKG' s, and being able to relay information back to the call center.
- Assists patients from waiting room; and preparing patients for examination in a timely and courteous manner.
- Performs and assists with patient procedures in a professional manner.
- The ideal Licensed Vocational Nurse candidate has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Also has the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Qualifications of the Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Certification
- Excellent spelling and medical terminology knowledge
- 2-3 years of Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience in (Back Office)
- Experience with Family Medicine
- Knowledge and utilization of EMR (Specifically Epic)
Quick Apply Online or Text Tez #thehawk At: 972-435-6525
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.