Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Clinic Days - 8:30am - 5:00pm
4240 International Pkwy Suite 154 Carrollton, TX 75007
CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for a busy clinic in Carrollon Tx. The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for the delivery of quality health care services to the patients. This is a temporary to permanent assignment.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Perform general patient care by following established standards and procedures.
- Escort patients to exam rooms, and prepare patients for the health care provider.
- Preform phlebotomy and other in-office testing but not limited to blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem.
- Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines via oral, injection, topical, rectal, ophthalmic, and/or inhalant administration.
- Required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis as well as perform routine tests
- Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
- Document patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Communicate with patient regarding test results prescription refills and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician. Prepare, and keep patient exam rooms clean, stocked, and orderly
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory logs for medical supplies/medications.
- Current Licensed L.V.N., preferably with experience in Dialysis or Kidney Diseases and Kidney problems
- 2 years of LVN experience in a clinic setting
- Licensed LVN is required
- BLS is preferred
- Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired
Text @ 972-435-6525
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.