Lead Physical Therapist - FT - Days - No Weekends - Sign On Bonus
901 W Ben White Blvd Austin, TX 78704
We are currently looking for a highly trained Licensed Lead Physical Therapist for a busy outpatient clinic in Austin, TX. The Licensed Physical Therapist plans and administers medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs for patients to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of body part.
Requirements of the Lead Physical Therapist:
- BS in Physical Therapy
- CPR certification
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CTL)
- PT License
- Prior experience in oncology or working with with lymphedema patients
- 2 years of experience as a licensed Physical Therapist
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.