700 East Marshall Avenue Longview, TX 75601 US
ON CALL: None
EQUIPMENT/TECHS ON UNIT: 4-6 Techs
SCRUB COLOR: Burgundy or wine
REQUIRED CREDENTIALS: *Must be provided upon submission*
ASCP, ABB, or AMT certification. Bachelors Degree.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Must have experience in validation study. At least 5 years micro and one year supervisory level. Will be required to work bench
- Coordinates the administrative, clinical, and technical functions and activities in one or more divisions or sections of the department.
- Provides laboratory services to meet the needs of patients, ensuring services are performed in accordance with accepted standards and practices.
- Consults with medical staff and other healthcare providers on matters relating to laboratory services.
- Assures compliance with CAP, Joint Commission, OSHA, AABB, infection control, safety and other regulatory standards, including privacy and security of health information (PHI)
- Maintains appropriate levels of ALL supplies.
If interested, please quick apply first and then text Tez at 972-525-5539
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.