3901 West 15th Street , suite 112 Plano, TX 75075 US
Plano and McKinney
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
120 – 135k Salary
10K Sign On Bonus
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as teleme6dicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Directs operations, programs and activities to meet organizational and regulatory requirements and to drive innovation.
- Ensures adequate and qualified staffing for the department through timeliness and consistency of staff hiring, orientation, competency, training, performance feedback and performance management.
- Develops and recognizes staff through coaching and regular feedback.
- Serves as a role model for employee output and conduct.
- Sets and executes department strategies to meet goals for service, quality, regulatory compliance, financial, patient satisfaction and personnel management.
- Proactively and regularly seeks feedback and input from internal and external sources. Evaluates and incorporates feedback into the department improvement and planning process to improve care delivery.
- Oversees the financial operation for the laboratory by monitoring resource utilization, identifying variances and opportunities, and adjusting as needed to meet service and fiscal goals. Prepares Monthly Operating Review report.
- Assures compliance with standards set forth by accrediting agencies: CAP, JCAHO, CLIA, FDA and CMS. Develops and implements policies and procedures and verifies annual review of all policies and procedures.
- Manages key vendor relationships and supply contracts in coordination with Laboratory Services and Supply Chain guidance.
- Develops and implements a communication plan to ensure that department personnel are well informed. Fosters open communication by offering, encouraging, and accepting suggestions from staff regarding department operations
- Directs and organizes operations through the appropriate, delegation of responsibilities and authority in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities of the staff and provides management, coaching, guidance, delegation opportunities, and on-the-job training and re-training as necessary to ensure operational efficiency and adherence to policies and procedures
- Baccalaureate Degree in Medical Technology, Biomedical Science, Biology or Chemistry required.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- National Certification as a Medical Technologist required,
- 2-3 years of progressive laboratory management experience is required with complex laboratory operations
- Hospital clinical laboratory experience preferred
- vaccinated for COVID-19
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Mirielle has always known that the healthcare industry was where she was meant to be. She graduated from Texas A&M in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology. Post grad, she went on to further her education and became a Registered Dental Hygienist. However, she felt that her calling was to reach more medical professionals – which brought her to medical recruiting. She loves building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in order to find the perfect match for everyone. Mirielle stays active with volunteering for an animal rescue and spending time with her husband, dog and family & friends!