Infusion RN - PRN
2821 E. President George Bush, Suite 500 Richardson, TX 75082 US
Pay rate: $40 a hour
Work Schedule: 9 am to 5:00 pm (CST)
Richardson: 12-18, 12-26-23 to 12-29-23
Houston: 12/18 thru 12/22 *All travel expense paid
They will have more assignments in the near future so if you do well, they will ask for you again.
- 2-3 years of RN experience
- Must have experience in Picc Dressing changes, administering IV Medications, and starting IV's
- Must have Medi-port experience
- Home Health experience preferred (no LVN's)
- Teach and train experience preferred
- up to date RN license in the state of TX
- Infusion Therapy experience is required
- MUST PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.