Infection Prevention RN
333 N Santa Rosa St, San Antonio, TX 78207
Infection Prevention - RN
San Antonio, TX
We are looking for a highly trained and experienced Infection Prevention - RN for an award winning healthcare system in San Antonio, TX. The Infection Prevention - RN is responsible for monitoring and performance of infection surveillance, prevention, control, and reporting activities for assigned hospital facilities and outpatient services. This is an 8 week contract travel assignment.
Shift: M-F, 8am - 5pm
- Data collection, interpretation, evaluation and problem identification, Coordination of analysis
- Decision making regarding priorities for intervention
- Serving as primary resource person for patient care and related support Areas to assist with evaluation and resolution of issues related to Infection control and prevention
- Maintains a current level of knowledge in infection prevention, control, surveillance, and reporting
- Current RN licensure in state of Texas
- BSN required
- Board Certified in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC) is preferred
- College level course (minimum 3 semester hours) or CEU approved program in Microbiology required
- Minimum of three years experience in a health care setting
- Competitive Travel Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Longevity Bonuses
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.