Healthcare Recruiter - Full Time
CornerStone Medical is looking for an experienced Healthcare Recruiter to join our growing team in Las Colinas, TX. The Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, phone screening, evaluating, on-boarding and hiring healthcare professionals of all levels. As a nationwide provider of contract and direct hire nursing and allied healthcare professionals we are looking for the right candidate to provide both clients and candidates with superior customer service.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience utilizing ATS systems, Bullhorn a plus
- Established and proven direct sourcing skills
- Experience using job boards to leverage and engage candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess a high sense of urgency and able to prioritize
- Extremely detail oriented with high level of organization
- 1-2 years of Clinical Staffing/HR or Clinical Recruiting experience as well as a solid working knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Knowledge of healthcare/medical terminology and nursing specialties
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300994
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.