Health Information Management Manager
211 Park Street Attleboro, MA 02703
HIM (Health Information Management) Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced HIM Manager for a premier healthcare system in Attleboro, MA. The HIM (Health Information Management) Manager is responsible for, under the guidance of the Director of Health Information Management, for the management of departmental operations. This is an operations/administrative role, not a coding position.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Development and oversight of workflow and processes
- Monitoring/compliance with HIPAA, DNV regulations
- Supporting Director in recruitment and hiring of staff as well as supervision of HIM staff and implementation of personnel related initiatives and actions
- Serves as department representative in the absence of the HIM Director
- Serves as point person for daily workflow, established processes, staff issues and associated problem solving
- Bachelors degree preferred with formal Health Information Management education
- RHIA or RHIT certification required
- 3-5 years of current HIM experience and advanced knowledge of Medical Record operations and HIPPA guidelines
- 3-5 years of proven experience leading and managing staff and departmental workflow in a HIM hospital environment
- Exp with Meditech and Cerner a plus
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.