Director of Women's and Children's Services
Plano, Texas 75075
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and skilled Director of Women’ s and Children’ s Services for our client in Plano, TX. The Director of Women’ s and Children’ s Services will be responsible for overseeing the planning, control, and effective utilization of the physical, financial and human resources of the entity.
Requirements of the Director of Women’ s and Children’ s Services:
- BSN, Masters Degree in Nursing or related field
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- 10 years nursing, 5 years management
- Develop/implement policies/procedures that guide/support evidenced based practices and the provision of services.
- Coordinate all department services placing patient safety as the primary goal.
- Exercise independent judgment within the context of interdisciplinary patient care
- Develop systems of care to promote patient centered care and achieve optimal patient satisfaction
- Provide care/treatment/services within the theoretical framework of modeling and role-modeling
- Delegate tasks appropriate to meet the needs of the individual patient and to the skills of the employee supervised.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care with patient safety as the primary goal.
- Recommend a sufficient number of qualified/competent staff to provide department services in support of provision of services.
- Determine the qualifications/competence of personnel.
- Continuously assess/improve department’ s performance.
- Maintain/implement quality control programs, patient safety and performance improvement programs
- Provide for the orientation, in-service training and continuing education and development of staff.
- Recommend space and other resources needed in the provision of services.
- Identify and select outside sources for needed services.
- Promote involvement of self and staff in health promotion/educational community involvement, life time learning and nursing research.
- Participate in development and evaluation of professional practice by participating on unit and/or hospital committees, special projects and attendance at staff meetings and town halls.
Benefits of the Director of Women’ s and Children’ s Services:
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.