Director of Oncology - Full Time
Arlington, Texas 76015
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and skilled Director of Oncology for our client in Arlington, TX. The Director of Oncology will be responsible for overseeing the planning, control, and effective utilization of the physical, financial and human resources of the entity.
Requirements of the Director of Oncology:
- Master' s degree in healthcare or Business Administration.
- Six to eight year' s experience in overseeing the operations of similar services.
- Effective communication skills required; experience at public speaking events required.
- Membership and active participation in appropriate healthcare professional associations and community organizations.
- Must be an effective organizer and able to delegate, able to communicate well in every facet of the organization.
- Must be decisive and work well with other members of the management staff.
- The ability to deal with a multiplicity for complex situations simultaneously.
Benefits of the Director of Oncology:
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.