Director of Nursing
7150 Greenville Ave, Ste 400 Dallas, TX 75231
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly qualified and experienced Director of Nursing for a busy surgical center in Dallas, TX specializing in pediatrics. The Director of Nursing supervises the daily clinical operations of the center and manages the nursing staff, operating room, post anesthesia care unit (PACU), and preoperative area.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to all direct reports. Serve as a role model and coach for service excellence and patient experience.
- Provide oversight and ensure the smooth operation of the center in collaboration with the Administrator.
- Oversees the development and implementation of patient care policies and procedures.
- Assure preoperative assessment procedures are adhered to 100% of the time, and are reviewed and approved by the medical staff
- Assists Administrator in preparing the staffing, operating, and capital budgets annually.
- Assure that the workload is utilized appropriately. Interview, hire, and supervise/facilitate orientations for all new employees. Promote ongoing staff development and collaboration with the staff in the competency process.
- Secures and renews centers service contracts with identified vendors such as hazardous waste disposal, radiology, and laboratory.
- Secures and renews required facility permits and licenses with identified practitioners and agencies such as pharmacy, generator, business license and name.
- Properly report occurrences, and deaths to Federal and State regulatory agencies within defined time frames by the company and Federal and State requirements.
- BSN and Current TX RN license
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS
- Minimum 5 years’ total clinical experience; with two years in nursing administration/OR management
- Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred
- Competitive compensation package!
- No On Call, No Weekends!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.