Director of Infection Prevention - Sign On Bonus
West Hills, CA 91307
West Hills, CA
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly qualified and knowledgble Director of Infection Prevention for an award winning acute care facility in West Hills, CA. The Director of Infection Prevention is responsible for the administration of the Infection Prevention and Control Program, which includes the identification, investigation, reporting, prevention and control of nosocomial infections among patients and personnel. She/He is responsible for coordinating with in service programs related to infection prevention and control.
Requirements of the Director of Infection Prevention:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Epidemiology/Infection Control.
- Member of the Association of Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, with Certification in Infection Control recommended. Working knowledge of microbiology, epidemiology, infectious diseases, aseptic techniques and current practices.
- Bachelor degree in nursing or related field required.
- Sign On/ Relocation Assistance
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more