Director of Clinical Operations
8230 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas, TX 75231
Director of Clinical Operations
We are looking for an experienced and highly knowledgeable Director of Clinical Operations for a premiere healthcare company in Dallas, TX. The Director of Clinical Operations is responsible for achieving operational efficiencies and developing /implementing the appropriate corporate infrastructure to accommodate recent and anticipated growth.
Responsibilities of the Director of Clinical Operations:
- Responsible for 18 clinics spread throughout the Dallas Metroplex
- Responsible for up to 7 Practice Administrators direct reports
- Work with the CEO, Board of Directors, and Administrators to meet facilities goals and efficient performance of our clinics while delivering high-quality patient services
- Manage the Practice Administrators, track staff resource utilization, create budget plans and draft contingency plans
- Conduct quality assurance testing, hiring and training new staff and arrange work schedules
- Perpetuate ongoing growth in revenue and profitability and incorporating improved operational efficiencies
- Achieve greater uniformity in policies, procedures and practice patterns across the organization
- Continue improving patient satisfaction
- Participate in strategic initiatives including but not limited to: human capital, business development and process improvements.
- Execute, build and lead key clinical operation functions including clinical development, compliance and regulatory operations.
Requirements of the Director of Clinical Operations:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Science, Business, Public Health Care Administration or related field, MHA or MBA, preferred
- Seven (7) years of related work experience; including previous supervisory experience in a physician group setting.
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams medical billing, compliance, regulatory, clinical development and patient care.
- Previous experience managing a physician-driven organization and strong operational management experience
- Proven success and ability achieving operational efficiencies and development /implementation of corporate infrastructures to accommodate anticipated or rapid growth.
- Ability to thrive in a highly visible role.
- Excellent relationship builder, skilled at facilitating culture change, and an effective team leader and builder.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.